AXIS 223M Network Camera
Day & Night Surveillance with exceptional image detail
- 2.0 Megapixel CCD sensor and lens
- Automatic Day/Night function and iris control
- Two-way audio including audio detection alarm
- Video motion detection and alarm image buffering of 200 images in full 1600x1200 resolution
The AXIS 223M Network Camera is a high-performance, 2.0 Megapixel camera that delivers exceptional image detail. Offering the highest level of network security, the AXIS 223M is ideal for security demanding areas such as bank offices and airports.
The full 1600x1200 resolution provided by the AXIS 223M Network Camera gives more than 4 times the number of pixels compared to a high-resolution analog camera.
The true day/night functionality with its automatically removable infrared cut filter ensures color video in high and low light conditions and IR sensitive, black/white video at night.
Power over Ethernet
Support for Power over Ethernet allows the AXIS 223M to receive both data and power over a single Ethernet cable - which makes the installation easier and cheaper. If connected to a central Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), the camera can continue to operate even when there is a power failure.
- Network security using multiple user access levels, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Support for IPv6 in addition to the standard IP protocol version 4
- Support for Quality of Service (QoS)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
49 x 88 x 200 mm (1.9" x 3.5" x 7.9")
620 g (21.9 oz) excluding power supply.
Download the AXIS 223M data sheet