Videotec DBH24K Dome Housing
Weatherproof your AXIS 213 PTZ Network Camera
Videotec DBH24K Dome Housing protects the AXIS 213 PTZ Network Cameras and AXIS 231D/232D Network Dome Cameras in outdoor environments, as well as in indoor conditions that may be humid, cold or dusty.
The housing provides IP65-class protection from dust and water. With a protective outer sunshield and fan-assisted heating, the housing enables the camera to operate in temperatures ranging from +50 °C to –20 °C (+122 °F to -4 °F).
Designed to look like a traditional lighting system, the housing allows for discreet surveillance. Its lower semi-sphere covering comes in clear or semitransparent black acrylic glass (PMMA). The housing provides an internal protective passage for cables and is easy to install on ceilings and walls.
- The housing allows Axis network cameras to be used in outdoor and other harsh environments.
- IP65 classified – dust-tight and protection against water jets
- Temperature controlled heating ensures continued camera operation in cold weather conditions down to –20 °C (-4 °F) up to +50 °C (+122°F).
- Accessories needed: brackets for mounting on any surface (see list)
- The product should be installed according to local laws and regulation. It may require the use of a licensed electrician.
- The Videotec DBH24K Dome Housing cannot be used with the AXIS 213 CM Connection Module.