|Our Coordinates: Lat 42.75 N, Long 71.85 W
BreezeACCESS VL 4.0
BreezeACCESS VL software version 4.0 is now formally released and is available for all BreezeACCESS VL frequency bands. Software version 4.0 is a significant version that boosts network performances in small packets and enables providing real end-to-end quality of service. With v4.0 operators are now able to deploy toll quality VoIP services in 5GHz for residential and businesses. Furthermore, v4.0 introduces new security and networking features.
BreezeACCESS VL version 4.0 include:
- Very fast packet processing for high number of VoIP calls and better network performances, reaching over 40,000 packets per second with 64 bytes packets
- Wireless Link Prioritization (WLP), an over the air prioritization of mission critical applications (optional feature, requires a license)
- QinQ 802.3ad for secured transport of users’ VLAN traffic within operator's VLANs
Block/authorize user access by subscriber unit
- FIPS-197 new encryption certified mode (optional feature, requires a license)
- Simpler Installation and Configuration Changes through Automatic Sub-Band Recognition
Increased number of SUs Supported by AUS to 8
- Increased Downlink Rate for SU-3 and SU-6 to 3Mbps and 6Mbps respectively
- Increased Maximum Packet Size to 1600 bytes (including headers over heads) with HW revision C and higher
The version software files and documentation are available in the customer service web pages under the BreezeACCESS VL section. Existing VL customers with previous firmware versions are encouraged to upgrade for free to version 4.0 which includes new features and bug fixes.
Choose BreezeACCESS VL for:
- Connecting communities - for cost-effective access within communities, municipalities and educational institutions
- Internet cafe - hotspot feeding for increasing speeds, capacity and reliability
- Security and surveillance - wireless cameras transmitting heavy bandwidth requiring secure reliable services
- Last mile access – services for both residential MTU/MDU and business users in the same area with different SLAs, even in extreme temperatures
- Metropolitan area networks - broadband connectivity with NLOS capabilities for all environments, even dense with buildings or foliage
- Enterprise networks – leased line replacement for cost-effective connectivity providing VoIP and data services in enterprises and campuses
- Home land security applications - Primary lines and backup emergency lines for fixed and mobile networks, together with BreezeACCESS 4900 and BreezeACCESS 900
- Phone supermarkets – cost effective large capacity and high quality VoIP for rural areas with no wire line telephony
- Nomadic applications – ships and vehicles that need to get connected for data, video and VoIP when in stations or on the move
Product System Diagram:
Base Station Equipment
Installed at the base station site, the Access Units (AUs) communicate with the Subscriber Units (SUs). Each AU connects to the network through a standard IEEE 802.3 Ethernet 10/100BaseT (RJ-45) interface and connects to the outdoor units via a CAT-5 cable.Modular Base Station Access Unit (BS-SH-VL), which is part of the BreezeACCESS 19" 3U Universal Chassis. Each Base Station shelf can hold up to six AU modules of all frequency bands, providing reliable access to a maximum number of subscribers. Two power supply modules can be used in a BS-SH-VL chassis (either AC or DC) for fail-safe operation through power supply redundancy. The AU-D-BS includes a chassis based indoor unit, pole-mounted outdoor unit and a variety of sector antennas.
We offer two types of Access Units:
Stand-Alone “Micro Cell” Access Unit (AU-D-SA), includes a small indoor unit, pole-mounted outdoor unit and a variety of sector antennas.
AU-D-BS series includes: AU-D-BS-ff-VL-ant- a complete AU system including plugged in indoor unit, outdoor unit, and detached antenna *ff- frequency for example: 5.8 for 5.8GHz or 5.4 for 5.4GHz etc. *ant- antenna direction: 60 for 60º, 90 for 90º, and 120 for 120º
Stand-Alone "Micro Cell" Access Units: Feature a simple, standalone, indoor module that is connected via standard CAT-5 cable to the outdoor unit. The outdoor unit is connected via RF cable to the antenna.
AU-D-SA Series includes: AU-D-NI-ff-VL-ant - a complete AU system including standalone indoor unit, outdoor unit, and detached antenna *ff- frequency for example: 5.8 for 5.8GHz or 5.4 for 5.4GHz etc. *ant- antenna direction: 60 for 60º, 90 for 90º, 120 for 120º, and 360 for 360º (for 5.8GHz only)
| || |
AU-D-BS (BreezeACCESS VL AU-D-BS)Access Unit includes a module to be inserted into the base station chassis as well as an outdoor unit with an detached antenna
AU-D-SA (BreezeACCESS VL AU-D-SA)Stand-alone Access Unit with detached antenna
| || |
BS-SH-VL (BreezeACCESS BS-SH-VL)19" chassis that can contain up to 7 BS-AU modules and power supply modules.
Customer Premises Equipment
Installed at the customer premises, the subscriber unit (SU) enables customer connection with the base station and supports single or multiple users. SUs provide an efficient platform for always-on, high-speed Internet and Intranet, VoIP, VPN and other services. Each SU connects to the network through a standard IEEE 802.3 Ethernet 10/100BaseT (RJ-45) interface and connects to its outdoor part via CAT-5 cable. Each SU kit includes a small indoor unit, CAT5 indoor-outdoor cable, pole mounted outdoor unit and integrated antenna.
Several CPE models are available:
- The SU-A-3-1D-VL supports gross rate of up to 3 Mbps for a single Ethernet device, includes integrated antenna
- The SU-A-6-1D-VL supports gross rate of up to 6 Mbps for a single Ethernet device, includes integrated antenna
- The SU-A-6-BD-VL supports gross rate of up to 6 Mbps for multiple users (bridge), includes integrated antenna
- The SU-A-54-BD-VL supports gross rate of up to 54 Mbps for multiple users (bridge), includes integrated antenna
- The SU-E-54-BD-VL supports gross rate of up to 54 Mbps for multiple users (bridge), does not include antenna
CPE rates are SW upgradeable from 6Mbps to 54Mbps, allowing for remote and effortless rate upgrade to the user.
VoIP Gateway and Networking Gateways with indoor 802.11g port are available for usage with BreezeACCESS VL SUs, providing VoIP and home networking solutions for residential, SOHO and SMEs
Voice Gateway: One or two POTS Plus Ethernet port; H.323 and SIP support options; Speech CODECS: G711, G729; Class 5 services; VLANs
Networking Gateway:· Router with 4 port Ethernet Switch; 802.11b/g radio interface; Advanced IP Suite: Routing, Firewall, NAT, DHCP client/server and PPPoE client
| || |
Subscriber unit with indoor module and outdoor radio unit with integrated antenna.
Download the BreezeACCESS VL 4.0 data sheet - PDF Version
Toll Free (888) 224-6814 | Fax (603) 878-0530 | E-mail
Copyright © 1997 - 2016 AIRLINX Communications, Inc. Powered by SpokenSkills