RadioRing IP delivers a complete, intelligent and scalable infrastructure solution for data/voice multiservice transmission in wireless and optical domains.
RadioRing IP unites packet-based technologies with the reliability of SDH, enabling it to achieve reliable, fault-tolerant transport of payloads at rates of up to STM-1/OC-3, at frequencies of 4.5 GHz to 38 GHz. Delivering wireless transmission at capacities ranging from 8 Mbps to 155 Mbps, RadioRing IP enables user-configurable, flexible allocation of IP and voice bandwidths. The ability to remotely configure voice/IP bandwidths and radio modulation schemes from QPSK up to 128 QAM enables operators to achieve bandwidth on demand, optimize spectral efficiency and system gain.
RadioRing IP's built-in Add/Drop Multiplexer (ADM) and Ethernet switch make it easy to integrate within a wide variety of radio/optical network configurations, such as SDH ring, to provide sophisticated services, such as Virtual LAN.
RadioRing IP's integrated management system facilitates dynamic reconfiguration of bandwidth requirements and voice/data ratios, as network needs evolve. The network management system combines SDH and radio link management, which provides network topology and trail management for efficient allocation of SDH network resources. The management system's open design enables the SNMP based network manager to integrate with other management systems.
- Frequencies: 4.5 - 38 GHz
- Payload capacity: 8 Mbps to STM-1
- Line interfaces: Electrical, Optical
- Plug-in interfaces
- 21E1/T1/DS1 + 6x10/100BaseT
- 2 x E3/T3/DS3 + 14 E1
- Remotely configurable modulation schemes: QPSK to 128 QAM. Enables operators to trade-off spectral efficiency and transmission distance in various application scenarios.
- Advanced forward error correction (FEW) provides fiber-like performance.
- Topologies: Ring, Point-to-consecutive-point chain, point-to-point link.
- Variety of protection mechanisms: 1+1 Hot Standby, space and frequency diversity, Pass through protection. Hitless switching.