|Our Coordinates: Lat 42.75 N, Long 71.85 W
Q Series - Spread Spectrum OEM Modules
The family of military products are designed to meet the rigorous demands of military and government users world-wide. The Q Series is available as an OEM board level radio. The military products share the same features as our 900 MHz FGR Series, including 32-bit CRC error detection with automatic retransmission, and single radio repeater. Our military products provide reliable data communications in the most adverse environments.
- Frequency Hopping or Single Frequency
- High Speed –115.2 Kbps true throughput.
- Long Range – 60+ mile range with clear line of sight, ability to extend through repeaters.
- Error Free Communications – 32 bit CRC with automatic retransmission.
- Industrial Grade Specifications – 100% tested for full performance from -40°C to +75°C.
- Repeater and simultaneous Slave and Repeater function all in a single radio.
- Improved supply voltage range and power consumption. Input voltage range is now 7.5- 30 VDC at full RF output power. Receive current is less than 100 mA @ 12 VDC.
- Separate diagnostic serial connector allows real time local diagnostics and setup menu access.
- Better diagnostics, including signal level in dBm and transmit current.
- RS485/RS232 Interface. In addition to RS-232, the FGR Series is now available with a user-programmable RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 interface.
- Noise Immunity – Superior performance in noise congested environments.
- Secure – proprietary spread spectrum technology prevents detection and unauthorized access.
|Transmitter & Receiver:|
|Frequency Range||228-235 or 277-284 MHz|
|Output Power||Up to 2 watts|
|Range, Line of Sight||60 Miles with clear LOS|
|Modulation||Spread Spectrum GFSK|
|Occupied Bandwidth||230 kHz|
|Spreading Method||Frequency Hopping or Single Frequency|
|Hopping Patterns||15 total, user selectable|
|Hopping Channels||1 - 56, user selectable|
|Sensitivity||-106 dBm for BER 1x10-6|
|Selectivity||20 dB at fc ± 47 kHz (2nd IF)|
|System Gain||139 dB|
|Data Transmission & Power:|
|Error Detection||32 bit CRC, Retransmit on Error|
|Data Encryption||Substitution, Dynamic Key|
|Maximum Throughput||115.2 Kbps|
|Data Interface||RS232/RS485/422 or TTL|
|Data Connector||10 pin header with locking ramp, 0.1 inch spacing, power/data connector. Separate Diagnostics connector|
|Operating Voltage||7.5-30 VDC-6|
|Mode||7.5 VDC||12 VDC||30 VDC|
|Transmit||1.3 A||800 mA||320 mA|
|Receive||160 mA||100 mA||50 mA|
|Idle||41 mA||26 mA||15 mA|
|Sleep||10 mA||8 mA||3 mA|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +75°C 100% full performance tested|
|Dimension||127 mm L x 60.96 mm W x 15.49 mm H|
|External Antenna Connector||SMA. Professional Installation Only|
|Humidity||0 to 95% non-condensing|
Specifications may change at any time without notice.
Toll Free (888) 224-6814 | Fax (603) 878-0530 | E-mail
Copyright © 1997 - 2021 AIRLINX Communications, Inc. Powered by SpokenSkills