|Our Coordinates: Lat 42.75 N, Long 71.85 W
Narrow Band 225 - 400MHz Spread Spectrum Radios
The family of military products are designed to meet the rigorous demands of military and government users worldwide. The 225-400 MHz is available as an OEM board level radio. The military products share the same features as our 900 MHz M-Series, including 32-bit CRC error detection with automatic retransmission, and single radio repeater. Our military products provide reliable data communications in the most adverse environments.
- 25 kHz Channel Spacing
- Frequency Hopping
- High Speed –19.2 Kbps true throughput.
- Long Range – 60+ mile range with clear line of sight, ability to extend through repeaters.
- Error Free Communications – 32 bit CRC with automatic retransmission.
- Industrial Grade Specifications – 100% tested for full performance from -40°C to +75°C.
- Repeater function in a single radio.
- Improved supply voltage range and power consumption. Input voltage range is now 9.5- 30 VDC at full RF output power. Receive current is less than 250 mA @ 12 VDC.
- Separate diagnostic serial connector allows real time local diagnostics and setup menu access.
- Better diagnostics, including signal level in dBm and transmit current.
- RS485/RS232 Interface. In addition to RS- 232, the FGR Series is now available with a userprogrammable RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 interface.
- Noise Immunity – Superior performance in noise congested environments.
- Secure – proprietary spread spectrum technology prevents detection and unauthorized access.
Range, Line of Sight
|Frequency Hopping or Single Frequency|
|15 per Band, 105 total, user selectable|
|28,000 possible, maximum 64 or Single Frequency at one time|
|7, user selectable|
|-112 dBm for BER 1x10-6 2 level GFSK -104 dBm for BER 1x10-6 4 level GFSK|
|20 dB at fc ± 47 kHz (2nd IF)|
|32 bit CRC, Retransmit on Error|
|Substitution, Dynamic Key|
|19.2 Kbps— 4 level GFSK, 9.6 Kbps— 2 level GFSK|
|RS232/RS485/RS422 or TTL|
|10 pin header with locking ramp, 0.1 inch spacing, power/data connector. Separate Diagnostics conncetor|
|Mode||9.5 VDC||12 VDC|
|Transmit||3.2 A||2.5 A|
|Receive||315 mA||250 mA|
Operating Temperature Range
|-40°C to +75°C 100% full performance tested|
|128.0 mm L x 61.8 mm W x 19.7 mm H |
External Antenna Connector
|SMA. Professional Installation Only|
|0 to 95% non-condensing||
Toll Free (888) 224-6814 | Fax (603) 878-0530 | E-mail
Copyright © 1997 - 2017 AIRLINX Communications, Inc. Powered by SpokenSkills