|Our Coordinates: Lat 42.75 N, Long 71.85 W
MIL Series COFDM Compact Digital Microwave Video, Audio and Data Transmitter
- First Responder
- Fire - Rescue
- HazMat Response
- National Guard
- Emergency Management
- UAV/UGV Robotics
Secure Transmission Video / Audio / Data Transmission Multi-Channel Selection Rugged Packaging Compact Size
DT-200 Digital Video Transmitter is designed to meet the requirement for high-quality short range video, audio, and data transmission in the tactical environment. The DT-200 is ideal for First Responders and other front-line public safety personnel involved in situation assessment, search and rescue, and incident response and management activities.
The DT-200 provides realtime video, audio, and data (Global Positioning System, Chem/Bio Sensor, etc.) from field personnel directly to on-scene command staff to facilitate rapid and effective response planning. In addition to high-quality video imagery, the DT-200 also transmits audio to allow field personnel to provide realtime commentary without the need for conventional two-way radio circuits. This is especially useful when reviewing recorded audio and video imagery to support after-action-reports in the training environment. The DT-200 also provides transmission of low bit-rate data such as GPS position information or data outputs from nuclear, biological, and chemical sensors.
Using a digital microwave modulation technique, the DT-200 performs exceptionally well in the non-line-of-sight environment. This allows response personnel to move freely through the tactical environment while providing reliable imagery to the tactical command post. The DT-200 operates on frequencies allocated to First Responder agencies and does not rely on pre-positioned infrastructure of any kind. As a result, the DT-200 is ready to support Law Enforcement Coordination and Crisis Management personnel as soon as they are on-scene.
The DT-200 Series transmitter is well suited for First Responder, Law Enforcement, Fire Rescue, and Hazardous Materials Response, UAV, and UGV applications.
Download the MIL Series Compact Digital Transmitter data sheet - PDF Version
· Model Number-Frequency Range
- DT-200P – 340 to 400 MHz
- DT-200L – 1.7 to 1.9 GHz
- DT-200S – 2.2 to 2.5 GHz
- DT-200C1 – 3.1 to 3.5 GHz
- DT-200C2 – 4.4 to 5.0 GHz
· Modulation – COFDM 2K (QPSK)
· Frequency Stability – +0.0002%
· Spurious/Harmonic Output – > -65 dBc
· Compression – MPEG-2
· Video Input Format – NTSC or PAL
· Video Input Impedance – 75 ohms unbalanced
· Audio Input–
200 Hz to 15 kHz +1.5 dB
Microphone Level (2x)
· Data – RS-232 interface (standard baud rates to 38.4 kb/s)
· Power Output
- High Power – 100 mW nominal
· Channels: Up to 10 programmable
· RS232 programming interface
· Operating temperature: -10 to +55 °C
· Relative humidity: 0 to 95%, non-condensing
· PTO 4 pin power
· MDM-15 pin audio/data
· 5.3” L x 3.5” W x 1.125” H
· Video Input Connector - BNC female
· Housing – milled aluminum
· Weight – 15 oz.
· RF Output Connector – SMA female
· Channel Select Switch - 10 position
· Operating Voltage: +10 to +28 Vdc
· Current: 0.75 A @ 13.8 Vdc
Mounting interface for tactical robots
Helmet mounted antenna systems.
Rechargeable belt mounted battery.
Helmet mounted color video camera (NTSC or PAL)
Toll Free (888) 224-6814 | Fax (603) 878-0530 | E-mail
Copyright © 1997 - 2016 AIRLINX Communications, Inc. Powered by SpokenSkills