|Our Coordinates: Lat 42.75 N, Long 71.85 W
POWERLINear RF Power Amplifier
Designed for Digital Modulation - COFDM, QPSK, QAM and CW Ultra Linear High Efficiency Operating Gain
L,S,C, and X bands RF Ports are Open and Short Protected Short-Circuit/Over-voltage Protection Reverse Polarity Protection 12 Vdc Operation Rugged Packaging
- 5W: 14 dB typical
- 10W: 17 dB typical
The POWERLIN Series brings a new level of performance and reliability to microwave transmission of digitally modulated video. POWERLIN provides 5 or 10 Watts (depending on model) of RF power into any load in a range of bands. POWERLIN amplifiers are designed to amplify COFDM digitally modulated signals. The amplifier features broadband operation while requiring a minimum of DC current. An add-on heat sink is typically not required for normal operation. Packaged in a rugged aluminum housing, the amplifier construction lends the POWERLIN Series to applications where extreme environmental conditions are the norm. Chassis connectors are sealed and gasketed, making the POWERLIN Series ideal for airborne operations where the amplifier is mounted on the helicopter skid.
The integral POWERLIN linearizer removes distortions associated with conventional techniques. The amplifier may be used for COFDM, QPSK, QAM, and CW applications. Input and Output port protection is provided with a VSWR better than 2.0:1 across the frequency band providing excellent matching into filters. Reverse polarity protection, under voltage lock-out, and over voltage protection are standard features. The POWERLIN linear amplifier is ideal for digital transmission applications in surveillance, law enforcement, military UAV and UGV, airborne data/telemetry, and television broadcasting.
Download the POWERLINear RF Power Amplifier data sheet - PDF Version
· Frequency Range
L-band – 1.7 to 1.9 GHz
S-band – 2.0 to 2.7 GHz
C1 band – 3.1 to 3.5 GHz
C2 band – 4.4 to 5.0 GHz
X1 band – 7.7 to 8.5 GHz
X2 band: 10.7 to 11.2 GHz
· Input / Output Protection – Open and Short Circuit
· VSWR – > -14 dB Return Loss Input and Output
· Linearized, Saturated Class A Operation
· Reverse Polarity Protection
· Over Voltage Protection
· Short Circuit Protection
· Power-off bypass
· Supply Voltage – +10 Vdc - +15Vdc
· Supply Current –
@5W: 3.5 Amps typ, 4.0 Amps max.
@10W: 7.0 Amps typ, 8.0 Amps max.
· Non-Harmonic Spurious Output – > -65 dBc Typ.
· Nominal Drive – +23 dBm (Both 1W and 5W units)
· Overdrive Capability – Pin (nom) + 3 dBm
· COFDM / QAM / CW modulation formats
· Gain Flatness – < 0. 5 dB across band
· Operating Gain –
5W: (14 dB typ.)
10W: (17 dB typ.)
· Operating Power Outputs Available – 5W, 10W (typ.)
· OIP3 @ Psat (typ) – 5W: 53 dBm, 10W : 58dBm
· PA Mute on PTO
· Operating temperature: -15 to +60°C
· Relative humidity: 0 to 100%, non-condensing
· DC Input Connector – PTO 4 pin
· Dimensions – 7” L x 5”W x 1”H (max)
· RF Input – SMA female (sealed)
· Housing – milled aluminum
· Weight – Approximately1.25 to 2 lbs.
· RF Output – SMA female (sealed)
Custom RF interconnect cables available to meet specific installation requirements.
Toll Free (888) 224-6814 | Fax (603) 878-0530 | E-mail
Copyright © 1997 - 2019 AIRLINX Communications, Inc. Powered by SpokenSkills