|Our Coordinates: Lat 42.75 N, Long 71.85 W
MIL Series COFDM Digital Microwave Video and Audio Receiver
High Performance Digital Microwave Video and Audio Receiver COFDM for multipath immunity MPEG-2 Video Two audio and one data channel AES Digital Encryption Main/Aux video outputs P, L, S, and C – Band Models Multi-Channel Operation Integral LNA Built-in audio monitoring and headphone amplifier Rugged Packaging Intuitive Operator Interface with VFD On Screen Diagnostics Extended Remote Control Built-in Universal AC Power Supply
The MIL Series brings a new level of digital performance and reliability to video and audio collection. Available in P, L, S, and C–Bands, the MIL-100 provides high quality demodulation of COFDM digital video and audio signals. The integral LNA and high-selectivity IF filters guarantee reliable receiver operation in harsh RF environments. A user AES encryption key safeguards against unauthorized intercept.
Receiver parameters are controlled from the front panel user interface. Frequency selection, COFDM mode, and encryption key codes are accessible through a front panel push-buttons and an easy to read multi-line VFD. Two balanced audio outputs and one data channel are standard. Both NTSC and PAL analog output formats are supported. Built-in speakers and a headphone jack facilitate easy audio monitoring. A LAN connection allows extended remote control.
Packaged in a compact and rugged housing, the construction lends the MIL Series to applications where quick set-up with a minimum of external equipment is desired. The MIL Series receiver includes a universal AC power supply and may be operated from commercial power or batteries. Front panel connectors include a monitor video output and dedicated A/V outputs for recording. Additional features are contained on a comprehensive rear panel 25-pin connector for quick and easy integration into any system without expensive specialized connectors.
The MIL Series digital receiver is well suited for video collection applications in Homeland Security, surveillance, law enforcement, military UAV, RPV, UGV and MOUT, as well as airborne data/telemetry.
Download the MIL Series COFDM Digital Receiver data sheet - PDF Version
· Frequency Range
- MIL COFDM 100P – 340 to 400 MHz
- MIL COFDM 100L – 1.7 to 1.9 GHz
- MIL COFDM 100S – 2.2 to 2.5 GHz
- MIL COFDM 100C1 – 3.1 to 3.5 GHz
- MIL COFDM 100C2 – 4.4 to 5.0 GHz
· Tuning Step – Channelized (1 MHz steps)
· Frequency Stability – +0.0002% (2 ppm)
· Sensitivity – -95 dBm threshold
· Compression – MPEG-2 4:2:0
· Modulation – COFDM 2K
· Video Output Format – NTSC, PAL
· Video Delay - Low Latency (<50 ms)
· Video Output Impedance – 75 ohms unbalanced
· Video Output Level – 1 V p/p
· Audio – Two Digital Channels
- Linear Sampling
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz +1.5 dB
>> 600 ohms Balanced Input
>> Line Level +4 dBm
· Operating temperature: -10 to +55 °C
· Relative humidity: 0 to 95%, non-condensing
· 25-pin full function I/O connector
· Dimensions –3.25 H x 7.25.0 W x 8.3 L inches
· Video Output Connectors – BNC female, RCA
· Audio Output – Two RCA’s, 3.5 mm headphone jack, two internal speakers, dual volume controls
· Housing – Milled aluminum and ABS
· Weight – 4 lbs.
· RF Input Connector – SMA female
· Operating voltage: 90 – 240 Vac or +10 - +36 Vdc
· Current: 1.5 A @ 12 Vdc
Base Mount Diversity:
Mounting bracket for fixed installations
Dual diversity digital comparator
A complete line of antennas for a variety of applications is available.
Toll Free (888) 224-6814 | Fax (603) 878-0530 | E-mail
Copyright © 1997 - 2022 AIRLINX Communications, Inc. Powered by SpokenSkills