TeraMax Point to Point
The TeraMax P2P is a broadband wireless networking solution offering an optimal combination of throughput, range, suitability for outdoor environments, network scalability and value. A powerful feature set - including orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM), adaptive dynamic polling, packet aggregation, bandwidth management at the client, and enhanced security comprising AES provides TeraMax with much of the functionality of WiMAX today.
Robust, Cost Effective Connectivity
TeraMax P2P systems comprise base stations and clients, and include mounting hardware, Power over Ethernet (POE), and system management software. They can be ordered with various external antennas.
- Over-the-air data rate of 36 Mbps maximum
- Range in excess of 30 miles
- Near-line-of-sight communication utilizing orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM)
Designed for Network Scalability
- TurboCell protocol eliminates hidden node problems
- Polling provides equal time to all clients in the network
- Packet aggregation and bandwidth management ensures optimal distribution of bandwidth throughout the network
Robust Design Enables Easy Deployment
TeraMax P2P systems are ideally suited for wireless Internet service providers seeking to enhance network performance; cable and DSL operators looking for cost-effective backhaul in remote areas; or enterprises building metropolitan or regional private data networks.
- Engineered from the ground up to withstand conditions in the outdoors and some of the harshest environments
- Operates on the 5.8 GHz license-free frequency band
- Choices of enclosures and antennas
Download the TeraMax Point to Point data sheet - PDF Version