GigaLink 6232/6432 and 6442 is a series of full-duplex point-to-point wireless bridges that offers affordable, highly reliable, short and medium range outdoor links for OC-3/STM-1 (155 Mbps) and OC-12/STM-4 (622 Mbps) interfaces.
Highest Link Reliability
GigaLink 6232/6432 and 6442 is a series of full-duplex point-to-point wireless bridges that offers affordable, highly reliable, short and medium range outdoor links for OC-3/STM-1 (155 Mbps) and OC-12/STM-4 (622 Mbps) interfaces. These fieldproven millimeter wave transceivers represent one of the most reliable wireless solutions available today. Full duplex operation with near-zero latency ensures reliable operation and unlimited consecutive point-to-point links.
Unprecedented Cost Effectiveness
GigaLink 6232/6432 and 6442 systems enable customers with truly affordable broadband wireless solutions for today's last-mile applications. Since they work in the license-free 60 GHz band, there are no spectrum licenses to purchase and no expensive trenching required - this enables you to provide connectivity at a price point that will not dramatically impact CapEx and OpEx budgets.
Safety and Security
GigaLink 6232/6432 and 6442 systems offer outstanding safety and security. Direct exposure from a transceiver is less than 9 µW/cm (average power), and, due to the unique oxygen absorption properties of the 60 GHz spectrum, several thousand of the same frequency systems can be deployed in a ten square kilometer area without worrying about interference.
- First FCC Part 15.255-certified millimeter wavelength system operating in the 57.05 to 64vGHz band
- OC-3/STM-1 (155 Mbps) and OC-12/STM-4 (622 Mbps) full-duplex bandwidths
- Extremely high link availability
- Narrow beamwidth increases security and enables virtually interference-free operation
- Third-generation, mature product line
- Highly cost-effective Direct Digital Modulation scheme
- Low emissions system
- Simple one-person installation and alignment
- GUI-based integrated management and SNMP capabilities
- Compact size and weight designed for outdoor deployments
- Custom network planning and link deployment tools
- Point-to-point Wireless Bridge for OC-3 and OC-12 interfaces
- Enterprise LAN and PBX extension
- WAN connection redundancy
- ISP remote POP
- ISP direct customer connections using point-to-point
- Extension of an existing fiber network
Download the GigaLink 6232/6432/6442 data sheet - PDF Version