Tsunami GX 32
Tsunami.GX is a full-duplex point-to-point wireless Ethernet bridge with an innovative split-box design.
Fast, Cost-Effective Extension of IP Networks
Tsunami.GX 32 is a full-duplex point-to-point wireless Ethernet bridge with an innovative split-box design. This latest generation of high-capacity wireless bridges is designed to reduce the expense of extending IP networks and to simplify installation. Secure wireless technology significantly reduces total cost of ownership and speeds deployment, while a split-box design adds installation flexibility. The Tsunami.GX also provides best-in-class system performance with native IP interfaces by eliminating the overhead associated with T1/E1-to-Ethernet connections.
- Perfect for data and data/voice network backhaul applications and for replacing, extending or backing up leased lines
- Indoor-only installation facilitates quick maintenance and easier upgrades
- Indoor/outdoor installation improves system gain and reduces total cost of ownership
Easily Manage and Troubleshoot Your Wireless Network
Tsunami.GX bridges offer sophisticated, preventative management tools to simplify network maintenance and eliminate downtime. Advanced diagnostic tools identify and isolate potential issues before they impact the network.
- Standards-based SNMP management and webbased GUI simplifies remote management and integrates easily into existing software platforms
- Built-in spectrum analyzer and an alarm log facilitate RF planning and post-deployment tuning
Greater than leased line speeds with the Ease of Ethernet
Backed by more than 20 years of wireless design innovation, Tsunami wireless bridge family easily and affordably enables network extension, redundancy and backhaul. Tsunami wireless bridges eliminate fiber installation costs and leased line fees to bring you the capacity of more than eight leased lines with the TCO of Ethernet.
- High capacity for bandwidth-intensive applications such as PBX extension, data backhaul and critical link redundancy
- No expensive recurring leased line costs
- Superior system gain ensures consistent, high quality network operation
Deploy in days
Because Tsunami bridges operate in license-exempt ISM frequency bands, they can be deployed quickly – eliminating the long lead times associated with leasing lines or trenching new fiber optic cable. This is especially useful in network redundancy and contingency planning.
- Rapid device deployment and flexible re-deployment
- ISPs maintain business continuity, even in severe conditions
- Enterprises minimize costly business application downtime
Reliable and Secure
A wireless alternative to a wired network yields quality as well as flexibility. Proxim’s Tsunami bridges offer the highest security and reliability available in networking today.
- Over 99.999% reliable RF transmission
- Meets or exceeds wired network security
- Proprietary encryption methods ensure secure data transmission
- Enterprise LAN and PBX extension
- WAN connection redundancy
- ISP remote POP
- ISP direct customer connections using point-to-point
- Affordable multipoint backhaul
- Extension of an existing fiber network
View the Technical Specifications
Download the Tsunami.GX 32 data sheet - PDF Version