Tsunami QuickBridge 20
Tsunami QuickBridge 20 is a faster, easier, and more cost-effective alternative to leased lines, and 802.11b bridges—providing toll quality outdoor connectivity between buildings at distances of up to six miles.
- Enterprise LAN and PBX extension
- Redundant links between locations
- Voice and data backhaul from remote POPs
- Dedicated ISP connections for large subscribers
- Connectivity for long distances
- Affordable alternative to wired networks
- High-performance alternative to indoor 802.11b bridges
Data Connectivity Made Simple
Tsunami QuickBridge 20 is a complete, userinstallable wireless point-to-point bridging solution designed for reliable building-to-building data connectivity. With 18 Mbps aggregate throughput, this hop-in-a-box is a high-performance, cost-effective alternative to leased lines and indoor Wi-Fi bridges. Eliminating the deployment challenges and recurring fees associated with standard T1 and E1 installations, the Tsunami QuickBridge 20 pays for itself in less than one year.
- Nearly three times the throughput of 802.11b bridges and more than seven times the speed of a T1/E1 leased line
- Voice over IP support enables low-cost voice transmission
- Web-based QuickBridge Manager allows flexible management of local and remote radios
Designed for Complete Ease of Use
Tsunami QuickBridge is the easiest-to-install family of broadband wireless bridges on the market. Requiring no training or wireless experience, they can be set up and installed within hours. Each solution includes everything you need to set up a link right out of the box.
- Hop-in-a-box solution includes two radios with integrated antennas, cables, mounting hardware, power supply and documentation
- Easy to use software enables fast configuration
- Audible tones ensure antennas are properly aligned
The Tsunami QuickBridge family offers the best priceperformance for campus networking and backhaul applications. Supporting voice and data transmission, they can easily replace T1/E1 or DS-3 connections with a payback of less than one year.
- Capacity from 6 to 54 Mbps supports enterprise and service provider bandwidth-intensive applications
- Connectivity for buildings located up to 6 miles away
- Synchronous voice channels available for low cost PBX extensions
Flexibly Manage Your Entire QuickBridge Network
Designed for outdoor networks, Tsunami QuickBridge management tools enable network managers to view and proactively maintain all radios located throughout multiple facilities. In contrast to leasing lines, network ownership gives managers complete visibility into local and remote bridges.
- Built-in SNMP support and web-based QuickBridge Manager simplify remote management and integrate easily into existing network policies
- Proactive alarm notifications enable network managers to maximize network performance
Download the Tsunami QuickBridge 20 data sheet - PDF Version