- Provides full rate Gigabit Ethernet (1.25 Gbps), non- blocking, full duplex
- 60 GHz license-free radio operation
- Highly secure, with significant interference reduction
- All outdoor, single & compact unit
- Simple deployment, with plug & play installation
- Mounts on side/ roof of building
- Works with all standard Gigabit Ethernet equipment
- Up to 99.999% availability, low latency (< 50 uSec)
- Complies with FCC standards
The FibeAir Gigamax-60 digital radio system is an easy-to-deploy, low-cost solution that supports ultra-high capacity traffic. The license-free 60 GHz band in which FibeAir Gigamax-60 operates is exempt from coordination and licensing requirements, offering low-cost installation by avoiding spectrum licensing and approval processes. The 60 GHz radio is ideal for secure transmission over short distances (up to 900m) and enables outstanding frequency re-use, due to atmospheric absorption and the use of narrow beam width antennas.
FibeAir Gigamax-60 enables service providers and private network operators to create scalable and flexible networks in point-to-point, cascaded, ring or mesh topologies and can also be used in Hot Standby configurations.
- High-capacity Wide Area Network (WAN) and Metropolitan Area Network (MAN) connections from fiber POPs to nearby buildings
- LAN backbones between buildings within a campus, for high- speed data connections
- Supports centralized IT, VLANs, VPNs, remote backup, remote administration, video conferencing
- Low-cost constructions, with minimum delays
- Ideal for redundant paths of fiber, copper, licensed microwave, or free- space optic links