Lynx.HD 1xT1-8xT1/1xE1-8xE1 Radios
Wireless T1 or E1 Connectivity for Circuit-Switched Networks
The Lynx.HD provides the industry’s broadest, most scalable line of license-exempt Spread Spectrum radios for establishing point-to-point, wireless T1 or E1 connectivity. Lynx.HD delivers the fastest possible implementation and connectivity of multi-T1/E1 access for line-of-sight distances with 99.999%, or better, availability.
Compared to fiber or wired alternatives, Lynx.HD delivers faster time-to-market and more cost-effective deployment for service providers, corporations, and government agencies.
Solving Critical Communications Needs
Lynx.HD radios are ideally suited for creating fixed-wireless connectivity solutions addressing a number of critical communication needs, including:
- Backhaul to central office/switching center
- Cell site interconnectivity to cellular/PCS base stations
- Spur connections for “last-mile” access or extending fiber networks
- New Points of Presence (POP) for service providers
- WAN and/or PABX connectivity from building to building, campus to campus, and for remote locations
About the Lynx Product Family
The Lynx family of digital microwave radios provides a broad range of point-to-point wireless solutions, delivering a proven and cost-effective alternative to wire and fiber for telco connectivity applications.
Download the Lynx.HD 1xT1-8xT1/1xE1-8xE1 Radios data sheet - PDF Version