Tsunami MP.16 3500
We introduce a family of WiMAX Forum Certified, TDD products that deliver the highest performance, most affordable wireless solution in licensed 3.5 GHz bands. This cutting-edge technology enables the delivery of compelling new services for Service Providers.
The Next-Generation Broadband Wireless Access Solution
Like all our products, the Tsunami MP.16 3500 continues to offer a comprehensive feature set to future-proof wireless networks.
- Frequency support for 3.5 GHz band
- Advanced revenue-enhancing features are standard - including flexible bandwidth provisioning for DSL, T1 or Ethernet-like tiered services as well as NAT and DHCP for IP-based storage and e-mail hosting
- Housed in a ruggedized enclosure, the 3500 can be deployed in extreme weather conditions
Experienced in WiMAX Applications
Drawing on the leadership in the point-to-multipoint arena, the 3500 products have been developed as platforms to leverage these applications. By building off of an established Tsunami MP.11 product line, we can evolve its expertise in serving the Service Provider markets with a product that is WiMAX compliant.
- Leveraging existing software features, mechanical designs and customer channels poise Wireless to effectively address the WiMAX markets such as: cost-effective last mile access and security and surveillance in a very cost effective way
- Investment protection through common concept of network design and software feature sets, which includes rich management capabilities, most advanced encryption with AES and authentication via RADIUS, antenna alignment utility, and revenue-enhancing services with bandwidth control, NAT/ DHCP
- Ensures simple and easy installation
Intel Rosedale based solution guarantees interoperability
- Only base station on the market based on Intel chipset
- End-to-end Intel based solution ensures maximum WiMAX compatibility
Easy Deployment Saves on Installation Costs
- Provides consistent deployment & user experience to Tsunami MP.11 product via an easy-to-use graphical interface
- Single UV-shielded CAT5 cable carries power and data
- Easily interface to existing RADIUS systems for subscriber provisioning
Advanced Security Protects Privacy
Multiple security mechanisms protect operator, residential customer and enterprise privacy.
- Weatherized enclosure allows collocation on rooftops – limiting physical access
- Advanced encryption protects over-the-air transmission
- Password protection of all remote management methods
Designed for Fast Installation and Lower Maintenance Cost
The 3500 incorporates hardware and software features that reduce labor costs associated with initial deployment and post-sales maintenance.
- Decrease Subscriber Unit configuration time with integrated and vertical/ horizontal polarized antennas
- Eliminate guess work in locating the remote antennas with audible tone and real-time signal strength measurements
- Support for both local and remote management, removing the need for expensive on-site supports
Download the Tsunami MP.16 3500 data sheet - PDF Version
Download the Tsunami MP.16 3500 Tech Specs data sheet - PDF Version